BRADENTON AREA EDC REPORTS ON RESULTS IN 2017 PROGRESS UPDATE
The Bradenton Area Economic Development Corporation (EDC) issues an annual Progress Update that showcases results from the organization’s work to create a more diverse and sustainable economy in the Bradenton Area.
Highlights from the 2017 Progress Update:
By working with our partners and developing new relationships, we are on track to achieve our strategic goals, while delivering tangible results through business relocation, expansion, and startups.
- Since 2009, the Bradenton Area EDC and its partners have assisted 70 businesses with expansions and relocations.
- These companies are projected to deliver 4,546 jobs and over $2 billion in wages from direct and indirect jobs.
- Companies the EDC assisted are projected to invest more than $600 million in capital.
Fill out the form and download the report for insights on these topics and more!
- 4 Reasons the Bradenton Area EDC Stays Ahead of Curve
- Sports Performance Sector Marketing Gains Traction
- Talent Development Strategies Help Address Workforce Demands